Ep. 6 – The Holy Grail Of Fat Loss: How Your Brain, Body, and Environment Make Or Break You
The Holy Grail of Fat Loss is to be able to be as in control as you can be of the 3 most important factors affecting your progress: Your body, your mind, and your environment. Easier said than done …
- Should you meditate before you eat beef?
- Peter misses sunny Phoenix now that he’s back here in the Portland rain forest
- How “trying harder” doesn’t always work … despite what Nick’s T-Shirt says
- The moon is not only made of cheese but also of John Cleese.
- The major environmental factors you must deal with to lose weight
- How big is your motivation jar?
- Can you make your jar bigger?
- At 9pm, Nick can’t say no …
- Why Failure is the Foundation of Success
- Care Less, Win More
- Why you MUST do your best to get your family (or roomates) on board with you
- How you can control your environment more than you think you can
- Peter can’t have a house full of pancakes …
- Why young/new personal trainers over-coach and see less success because of it
HOHAW (High Octane Homework Assignment of the Week): What are your biggest triggers that cause you to slip up on your diet during the week? Just write them down.
AND … assess the size of your jar (we explain what that means in the episode!)